LEX Copyright Iroda
|E-mail: email@example.com – írjon nekünk!|
|Képviseleti lista||In English|
THE MOONLIGHT CHILD
* Hit #1 in the Kindle store, overall, for multiple weeks (including nearly a year after initial publication)!
* Hit #1 on Amazon in Suspense, Women’s Crime Fiction, and Psychological Thrillers, for multiple weeks!
* A top 100 Kindle bestseller for over 10 months (often in the top 20)!
* An Amazon Charts bestseller for multiple weeks!
* Foreign sales: Russia (Exmo), Vietnam (Bachvietbooks)
Tag line: A gripping and emotional novel that will leave you wondering about the neighbors next door.…
About THE MOONLIGHT CHILD: On a cold January night, Sharon Lemke heads outside to see a lunar eclipse when she notices something odd at the house behind her backyard. Through her neighbor's kitchen window, she sees what appears to be a little girl washing dishes late at night. But the Fleming family doesn't have a child that age, and even if they did, why would she be doing housework at this late hour?
It would be easy for Sharon to just let this go, but when 18-year-old Niki, a former foster child, comes to live with Sharon, she notices suspicious activity at the Flemings' house as well. When calling social services doesn't result in swift action, the two decide to investigate on their own.
About the author: Karen McQuestion is the author of more than 20 novels and has sold over a million books worldwide. Her publishing story has been covered by the Wall Street Journal, Entertainment Weekly, and NPR and she has appeared on ABC's World News Now and America This Morning. McQuestion’s books share common themes of connection and kindness. She lives in Hartland, Wisconsin. www.karenmcquestion.com
|1054 Budapest, Szemere u. 21. Tel: (06-1) 332-9340 Fax: (06-1) 331-6181|