LEX Copyright Iroda
|E-mail: email@example.com – írjon nekünk!|
|Képviseleti lista||In English|
SHIFT INTO HIGHER GEAR
Is there another level of life that you want to live? Are there goals you’ve been struggling to achieve? Are there areas of your life where you’ve settled for excuses instead of excellence?
With close to two decades of experience working with high achievers globally, peak performance expert Delatorro McNeal II is passionate about teaching people how to live life full throttle. A motorcycle enthusiast, McNeal uses biking metaphors to vividly illustrate how to reject the monotony of living on cruise control. Packed with exercises, journaling activities, compelling questions, and thought-provoking stories, analogies, and examples, this book teaches you the psychology and methodology of shifting into a higher gear. Each of the twelve chapters starts with the word Shift and invites you to make a simple but profound change that will accelerate your results and expand the horizons of your possibilities. You’ll discover how to
• Lean into the curves of life and business
• Sever your dependency on the “kickstands of life”
• Put your weight into the changes you desire most
• Steer the flow of your emotional states
• Shift your core relationships to invite the right posse to your biker club
• Drive defensively to avoid the potholes that stop most people from succeeding
From the introduction all the way through to the conclusion, this book is a transformational seminar on paper. Join Delatorro McNeal as he takes you on the personal development journey of a lifetime.
Delatorro McNeal II is an internationally renowned peak performance expert, keynote speaker, bestselling author, and media personality. He is the founder of the Full Throttle Experience and partners with Fortune 500 corporations, professional associations, and entrepreneurs to drastically improve organizational effectiveness, employee morale and productivity, training and development, sales performance, and more. He has spoken across the United States and abroad and has delivered more than 4,000 presentations over the past fifteen years. He resides in Tampa, Florida, as the loving father of Miracle and Hope.
Introduction: Your Invitation to the Ride of Your Life
1. Shift Small Things to Make a Big Difference
2. Shift from Coasting to Living 3-D
3. Shift Requires Change . . . Will You Spare Some?
4. Shift Your Focus and Put Your Weight Into It
5. Shift from Excuses to Declarations, Because You Can’t Ride with the Kickstand Down
6. Shift from Fear-Based Living to Faith-Based Living
7. Shift from Task Mastery to Emotional Mastery
8. Shift Your Posse, Because Who You Ride with Matters
9. Shift into Drive and Avoid the Three Gears of Mediocrity
10. Shift Your Position to Shift Your Condition
11. Shift to Defensive Driving to Avoid the Three Potholes You’ll Encounter along Your Journey
12. Shift from Simple Goal Setting to Transformational Goal Getting
Conclusion: I’ll See You on the Open Road
Publication date: October 2021
192 pages, 6" x 9"
PDF ebook ISBN 978-1-5230-9374-8
ePub ebook ISBN 978-1-5230-9375-5
Digital audio ISBN 978-1-5230-9376-2
Proven method: Delatorro McNeal has presented the methods of peak performers to major corporations, including Johnson & Johnson, New York Life, Prudential, JPMorgan Chase, the Million Dollar Round Table, and a host of others.
Expert author: At the age of forty-four, McNeal has been a highly sought and well-respected figure within the motivational circuit for twenty years. He holds the prestigious CSP designation and has been featured globally on FOX, NBC, ABC, BET, TBN, Amazon Prime, and Roku.
|1054 Budapest, Szemere u. 21. Tel: (06-1) 332-9340 Fax: (06-1) 331-6181|